On average, the US economy is growing at a rate of $ 4 trillion a year. That means about $ 12,000 for every man, woman, and child in America. But in general, the beneficiaries of this annual growth are limited to people who can afford to buy stocks, bonds, real estate, and technological developments driven by this growth.
90% have no chance
More specifically, we are talking about less than 10% of Americans who have the means to benefit from this relatively predictable increase, and և 90% who do not have the opportunity to participate. Thus, we now have the wealth gap of the 21st century, which is wider than ever since the stock market crash of 1929 and the ensuing Great Depression.
To make matters worse, it was much earlier than the current economic crisis has raised its ugly head. In response to the virus that millions of workers lost their jobs due to the virus, the federal government increased unemployment benefits for several months by issuing so-called “stimulus checks ($ 1,200)” to millions of people in an attempt to artificially start demand. : Do not allow the state ship to sink into oblivion.
Tasteless but necessary steps
With these unpleasant but necessary steps, the government has significantly increased the already huge debt burden, which means that it is a short-term solution, not a long-term one. The hope, of course, is to artificially revive the demand, which in turn must create jobs, bring us back to work, take us all back to where we were before the virus hit.
The problem is that even before the virus hit, we humans were not in a good place. Even before the virus broke out, more than half of all Americans lived on wages, unable to afford to spend $ 500 on the road without taking money. Things have deteriorated sharply than a few months before the virus. But the place where we were is not yet the place where we humans long to return. So what can we do?
A $ 4 trillion debt-free idea.
In this light, let us remember that on average, the American economy grows by $ 4 trillion a year. Once again, that translates to about $ 12,000 a year for every American man, woman, and child. However, the beneficiaries of this annual growth are those who can afford to buy stocks, bonds, real estate and new technologies. This completely excludes “we, our people”.
The question I want to raise here is how can an ordinary American citizen have systematic access to property ownership? How can the average John enter $ 4 trillion in projected growth to generate a second stream of investment income while eliminating the fear and instability that so many Americans suffer from in today’s unbalanced economy?
Paying “We, the people” to pull together …
Consider this. And if the Federal Reserve, through local banks, will provide $ 12,000 a year in INSURANCED CAPITAL LOANS, including the condition that these funds can be used only to acquire shares of newly transferred capital assets that were expected to generate sufficient returns in the future. pay for these assets. It will cost the American taxpayers NOTHING. It does not create public debt. And no consumer debt. And not the government debt currency, our money will be secured by real, efficient, private sector assets
And it will not be inflationary. The entire amount generated will be immediately secured by the full value of private sector assets, which citizens will receive secured loans to purchase. Citizens will actually buy the newly issued, full dividends to vote for the shares of companies that need new capital assets to grow.
What it can do is give every American citizen equal access to the property of the American economy. It will help democratize the free market. At this point in the political split, it literally pays all Americans together, at the same time, in the same direction, toward the same goals. It turns purely political conversations (for example … we are all together) into real live, results-based actions.
It systematically opposes centralized wealth.
Over time, every American citizen will accumulate more and more of their own capital (instead of debt), will benefit from their investment income in a way that only the rich can today. As a result, the need for federally supported social security network programs (ie, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps) will gradually disappear. More people will be able to pay taxes, which in turn reduces the burden on those of us who are actually still paying taxes. It systematically counteracts / hinders centralized wealth և Democratizes America’s free market economy.
Today’s crisis will not be a crisis
If the Obama administration had used Capital Homesteading after the collapse of 2008, today’s COVOD 19 / Unemployment crisis would not have been a crisis. We humans could afford to stay home and still have enough income to withstand a much less severe storm. Trump has the same opportunity today. Let’s see if he really wants to enlarge America again.
Capital Homesteading Details:
I admit that this comment was a generalized portrait that needs more detail. So for a full և detailed explanation of how this strategy can be implemented, visit CESJ.ORG և check out the concept that Dr. Norman Kurland calls the CAPITAL HOMESTEADING ACT. It’s an ingenious idea that is long gone. And that’s a very good thing that could actually happen as a result of this terrible COVID 19 crisis.
UBI vs. Capital Homesteading Comparison
Promotional checks are, in essence, short-term universal income (UBIs), an idea endorsed by, among others, former presidential candidate and entrepreneur Andrew Young, as well as Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Elon Musk of Tesla. Whether the suggested annual amount ($ 12,000 per year) is the same as Capital Homesteading, that’s the end of the story. Check the differences.
1. Because Capital Homesteading provides secured equity loans that are repaid in the form of future profits and can only be used to purchase wealth-producing capital assets, Capital Homesteading creates a NO GOVERNMENT DEBT OR NO CONSUMER DEBT. UBI և Incentive checks create government debt that will eventually be repaid by us humans (not the impressive 1% tax evasion tax).
2. Capital Homesteading systematically creates universal capital ownership և access to the means of acquiring productive capital. UBI does not.
3. Capital Homesteading systematically finances predictable և sustainable economic growth. UBI does not.
4. Capital Homesteading systematically enables individual citizens to become economically empowered և to be liberated through the ownership of capital. UBI does not.
5. Capital Homesteading systematically enables citizens to become economically independent of government. UBI does not.
6. Capital Homesteading Systematically generates mass purchasing power through the ever-expanding ownership of citizens’ income-generating capital. UBI does not.
7. Capital Homesteading systematically creates new owners of advanced technologies, and green growth assets are not created by UBI.
8. Capital Homesteading systematically builds a growing tax base to pay for government spending, thereby eliminating deficit spending and ultimately paying off the current huge public debt. UBI does not.
9. UBI / Incentive checks are simple և direct. That is their strength.
10. Capital Homesteading takes some time (usually several years) for benefits to accumulate. That’s why UBI should start immediately և withdraw in time in favor of Capital Homesteading.